[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge error because of network problems also influences

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 04:37:43 EDT 2009

Hi mclu, I looked at the logs and it seems the remoting LocalClientInvoker is the reason that caused the problem. The reason is you have 6 bridges deployed in one node and each bridge contains one local connection (that is the connection to one of the local queues on node X). I looked up the remoting code a bit but so far I don't understand it. From JBM code i can't see anything that can cause this strange problem. In JBoss Remoting documents there is a parameter called "force_remote", default is false if not specified. Can you try to set it to "true" and try to see if it can make any difference?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216871#4216871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216871