[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Persistance and setActorId

frinux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 06:23:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to assign one people to one task in my Workflow. I added a custom AssignmentHandler :

public class CustomAssignmentHandler implements AssignmentHandler {

  | 	private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
  |
  | 	public void assign(Assignable assignable, ExecutionContext executionContext) throws Exception {
  |
  | 		Demande demande = (Demande) executionContext.getVariable("demande");
  |

  | 		assignable.setActorId(demande.getValideur().getUsername());
  | 	}
  |
  | }

Here is the interesting part of my process definition :

	<task-node name="validation">
  | 		<task name="validate">
  | 			<assignment class='logica.ws.CustomAssignmentHandler' />
  | 		</task>
  | 		<transition to="notifier_acceptation" name="validee"></transition>
  | 		<transition to="notifier_refus" name="refusee"></transition>
  | 	</task-node>

When it comes to this task, I get an exception :
Unknown entity: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance

Details about the exception here :
http://pastebin.com/m457e5848

I found nothing when googling...

What do you think about this ?