[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Datasource connection timeout definition

ervilha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 11:34:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to jboss. I'm using it in my work, and have tried to google this problem, but i haven't find any answer. I have found all kinds of timeout values for a data source, but no connection timeout value definition.

So, i'm using JBoss 3.2.7, and i want to reduce the connection timeout value for an oracle data-source.

Normally if i define a data source, that connects to an inexistent IP address, i have to wait about 3 minutes for the timeout/connection_error, and that is to long.

Many thanks,
AL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217010#4217010

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217010