[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss AS 5 evaluation

GDX do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 13:21:18 EDT 2009

PeterJ,
Thanks for the information. I was unaware the Java EE 5 certification implied compliance the the list of JSR's  in the link. That does answer many of the questions.

 Is there anything that JBoss supports that is not implied with EE 5 certification? For example, I remember seeing documentation regarding single sign on and federated identity(JBoss Federated SSO). SAML support was listed, but not which version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217088#4217088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217088