[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Hibernate Configurations problem

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 14:26:32 EDT 2009

"vyemialyanchyk" wrote : asookazian, which is type of your Hibernate CC? it seems "Core".
  | open Edit Configuration dialog and change it to "JPA" - this should help.
  |
  | also I saw your persistence.xml doesn't contains "Managed Classes" - this is not a reason of HCC exception - just little hint.

it's JPA.  this issue has been resolved for the workshop demo app.  there were no .class files available (they weren't built yet after revengr).  I will attempt to resolve it for my app now.

related thread: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217116#4217116

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217120#4217120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217120