[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - AS tools nightly build does not work with eclipse 3.4.2

jackxxwu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 15:03:37 EDT 2009

i downloaded the AStools plug in (JBossAS-Tools-2.0.0.GA-N200903110612-H25.zip) from the 3.0 nightly build site:
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/3.1.0.Alpha1/200903110612/

after i extracted the files into my eclipse installation, the plug in does not show up.

Eclipse Version: 3.4.2
Build id: M20090211-1700

i was hoping to pick up some bug fixes.

i only need three piece of software to work together:
eclipse 3.4.2 + AStools + Archivetools

so that i can config jboss and run hot swap debug on jboss. and i have been trying different build variations for the past month but there were always problems. AS tools either does not have a config jboss link, or when it does have that link, the changes to the configuration does not get saved.

if any one has a working combination please let me know. thanks.

jack.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217133#4217133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217133