[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss 5.0.1 won't reload static files when they are updated

tomespo214 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 16:47:50 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm evaluating JBoss 5.0.1 and Seam 2.1.1. I've used JBoss Tools to create a Seam Web Project.  All is fine except for the fact that JBoss won't reload my login.xhtml file when eclipse pushes out an update to the file when I make a change.

I have to manually stop and start JBoss in order for the change to be reflected.  Has anyone experienced this?

I am running:
Vista
JBoss 5.0.1
Seam 2.1.1

Also,  JBoss is taking about 4 minutes to start up and consumes 50% of my CPU during startup.  This is alarming.  Any ideas on that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217169#4217169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217169