[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - No jBPM Locations in JBoss IDE

treespace do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 21:19:04 EDT 2009

I installed the eclipse/tools bundle and fired up the "Create jBPM Process Project" that sits front-and-center on the Welcome page. The second page asks me for the location of a jBPM runtime. There are none listed and how would I know where the install put this?

The browse button let's you choose a folder but it shows no files (what's up with that?) so you have to browse manually anyway to find files that might contain the jBPM runtime. The wizard complains jbpm-jpdl.jar in seamfp/lib is not valid. It complains that jbpm-3.1.4.jar in seam/lib is invalid.

Any ideas on what I should put in the "Configure JBoss jBPM Runtime" location?

Thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217233#4217233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217233