[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how do we generate database migration script

apdo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 22:28:26 EDT 2009

Thank you very much for your answer.

If I understand correctly, there is no script from 3.0 to 3.1 but there is one from 3.1 to 3.2.

This means that I will have to write a migration script from 3.0 and 3.1 and use the migration script that already exist for the migration from 3.1 to 3.2/3.3.

Does somebody already write a script for the migration between 3.0 and 3.1? If nobody did it I will do it. I have production data that need to be migrated.

Could you please tell me where to find the migration script from 3.1 to 3.2? I have look for migrationscript and I didn't find anything. Obviously I am not looking at the right place.

Thanks

An Phong Do

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217260#4217260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217260