[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss 5.0.1 won't reload static files when they are upda

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 02:53:30 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I'm evaluating JBoss 5.0.1 and Seam 2.1.1. I've used JBoss Tools to create a Seam Web Project. All is fine except for the fact that JBoss won't reload my login.xhtml file when eclipse pushes out an update to the file when I make a change.

Being tracked here https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6590

The best place to bring this up is the AS5 forum here http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=287. Please provide more details including console logs which show this startup time issue, in that new thread you create.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217281#4217281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217281