[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JBoss Scheduler services not running

as_sas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 04:12:57 EDT 2009

We are facing the following issue on the JBoss server 4.0.4GA.:
Our system consists of a number of scheduled JMX services that are configured to start when the
JBoss server is started. We implement the org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Schedulable interface for
the scheduled services. Each scheduled service runs at regular intervals as configured in
the jboss-service.xml file.
These services ran fine for many deployments. However, in the latest deployment, none of these
scheduled services seem to be running. The JMX console shows them as running. There are absolutely
no Exceptions in the server logs. Even stopping and starting the services did not start our scheduled
services. Please let me know what are the possibilities that such a scenario may occur in JBoss server
and how to resolve them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217297#4217297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217297