[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Log message to screen - possible in Weblogic, is it poss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 07:59:55 EDT 2009

"valatharv" wrote :

  | We have a java application what we need is :
  | Log messages from the application should print to screen/browser, so that administrator should see all lines printed to console by the program

By default log messages (at INFO level) logged through log4j go to the console. You will have to provide us more details as to where exactly you want to see those logs (in the console or browser)? And how are those messages logged? And which version of JBoss and Java?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217408#4217408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217408