[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Persistance and setActorId

frinux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 10:23:18 EDT 2009

Hum the file is in the right place, I mean it is taken because it connects to the database.

I added the mapping files of my classes.

But I think the problem is somewhere else. When I'm debugging my action, I see that everything is going wrong since I step into the signal() function :

boolean response = false;

  | 		//required fields, otherwise an exception is thrown...
  | 		if(demande == null || demande.getDemandeur().getUsername().equals("")) {
  | 			return false;
  | 		}
  |
  | 		// Lookup the pojo persistence context-builder that is configured above
  | 		JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  | 		try {
  |

  | 			ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource("demande/processdefinition.xml");
  |

  | 			//process definition deployment
  | 			//jbpmContext.getGraphSession().deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
  |

  | 			ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
  |
  | 			//creates the instance variables
  | 			processInstance.getContextInstance().setVariable("demande", demande);
  | 			processInstance.getContextInstance().setVariable("dateEmissionDemande", new Date());
  |
  | 			// let's go !
  | 			processInstance.setStart(new Date());
  | 			processInstance.signal();
  |
  | 			//we check if the current active node is the right one : validation
  | 			Token currentToken = processInstance.getRootToken();
  |
  | 			if(currentToken.getName().equals("validation"))
  | 			{
  | 				response=true;
  | 			}
  | 			else
  | 			{
  | 				response=false;
  | 			}
  |
  | 			jbpmContext.save(processInstance);
  |
  | 		} finally {
  | 			jbpmContext.close();
  | 		}
  |
  | 		return response;

It doesn't go further than processInstance.signal();
It comes directly to the finally.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217478#4217478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217478