[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: MBean depends on a stateless EJB

kyle.bober do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 10:30:12 EDT 2009

I am running into the same issuw as yourself. Were you able to figrue out a solution to this.

I too have a MBean that has a dependency on an Stateless EJB3 bean.

Snippet of the MBean

  | @Service
  | @Management(IChartServiceJMX.class)
  | public class ChartServiceJMX implements IChartServiceJMX
  | {
  |     /**
  |      * Logger for this class
  |      */
  |     private static final Logger LOGGER = Logger.getLogger(ChartServiceJMX.class);
  |
  |     private ChartAdminService theChartAdminService;
  |
  |     @Depends("jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ChartAdminServiceEJB,service=EJB3")
  |     public void setChartAdminService(ChartAdminService aChartAdminService)
  |     {
  |         this.theChartAdminService = aChartAdminService;
  |     }

Snippet of the EJB3 Bean

  | @Stateless(mappedName="ChartAdminServiceEJB")
  | @WebService(name="chartAdminService", serviceName="chartAdminService")
  | @SOAPBinding(style=SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT, use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL, parameterStyle=SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)
  | @TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.CONTAINER)
  | public class ChartAdminService extends BaseService implements IChartAdminService

I receive the following when I attempt to deploy the EAR file that contains the EJB jar which contains the MBean and Stateless EJB3 Bean.

Thanks,
Kyle

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217486#4217486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217486