[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: no hql query editor selected

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 12:09:27 EDT 2009

This is the native query that was generated:

  | select
  |   equipmentr0_.EquipmentRepairID as col_0_0_,
  |   equipmentr0_.ICOMSWorkOrderNumber as col_1_0_,
  |   equipmentr0_.ICOMSWorkOrderTechID as col_2_0_
  |  from
  |   boBETS.dbo.EquipmentRepair equipmentr0_,
  |   boBETS.dbo.Equipment equipment1_
  |  where
  |   equipmentr0_.EquipmentID=equipment1_.EquipmentID
  |   and equipment1_.EquipmentID=1

When I exec the following query in SQL mgmgt studio, I see the column names in the header of the result pane:

select
  |   equipmentr0_.EquipmentRepairID,
  |   equipmentr0_.ICOMSWorkOrderNumber,
  |   equipmentr0_.ICOMSWorkOrderTechID
  |  from
  |   boBETS.dbo.EquipmentRepair equipmentr0_,
  |   boBETS.dbo.Equipment equipment1_
  |  where
  |   equipmentr0_.EquipmentID=equipment1_.EquipmentID
  |   and equipment1_.EquipmentID=1

Is it possible to tweak it so that we see the actual column names in the header of the Hibernate Query result rather than 0, 1, 2?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217556#4217556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217556