[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: MSSQL Exceptions

robro99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 15:47:30 EDT 2009

In case anyone gets this error and cannot figure it out.  Using the standard installers you will likely end up with 3 spots referencing your datasource.  Unfortunately I was only updating 2 of them.  I had missed jbosscmp-jdbc.xml, hence the reason using an XA datasource seemed to get me along further.  Anyways with the standard install changing to a datasource named MSSQLDS I would recommend the following changes.

C:\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\deploy\ejb-deployer.xml
	change datasource from
		jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS
		jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=MSSQLDS

C:\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\deploy\jbpm\jbpm-service.sar\hibernate.cfg.xml
	change from
		java:JbpmDS
		java:MSSQLDS
	also change from
		org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
		org.hibernate.dialect.SQLServerDialect

C:\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\deploy\jbpm\jbpm-enterprise.jar\META-INF\jbosscmp-jdbc.xml
	change from
		java:/JbpmDS
		java:/MSSQLDS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217633#4217633