[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: No jBPM Locations in JBoss IDE

treespace do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 17:12:02 EDT 2009

I am creating a new Preferences-> jBPM -> Process Project. It's the same wizard you get when accessing via Welcome -> Create New -> Create Seam Project -> Create jBPM Process Project.

Under Window-> Preferences -> jBPM I am adding a new jBPM runtime. In my case jbpm-3.2.6. It's lib directory has Hibernate, jbpm-jpdl.jar and such. The project wizard happily accepts the install folder for that runtime as valid and it's definitely actively checking.

So, the only problem seems to be a dependency in the jBPM Process Project on the missing Activation.jar, that causes the project build to fail.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217649#4217649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217649