[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Urgent: Problems of running web service war on JBoss

SARA1232007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 13 02:22:51 EDT 2009

I correct what I've said. This web service war is developed for tomcat and it is successfully deployed and runned on tomact.

Since tomcat need an additional SOAP protocol stack which included in the web service war I mentioned above, I guess the problem is that the SOAP protocol stack provided in this web service war is conflicted with that on JBoss. One way to solve the problem is to replace the SOAP protocol stack by that provided in this web service war. Am I right?

Can anyone tell me where is the JBoss SOAP protocol stack jar in JBoss?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217715#4217715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217715