[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Distributed Topics

seriousFun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 13 13:26:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a small problem with distributed queues. I am using JBoss AS 5.0.1.GA.
What I want is to send the message to all the topics with the same JNDI Names on the cluster nodes. I have set the clustered property of the topics to true but doesn't help. Is there a way to do it?

My code:

on one node I create the InitialContext
 InitialContext context = new InitialContext();
  | Object tmp = context.lookup(JndiName);
  | ConnectionFactory cf = (ConnectionFactory) tmp;
  | Connection connection = cf.createConnection();
  | Session session = connection.createSession(false, QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
  | Destination destination = (Destination) context.lookup(TOPIC);

Topic config:

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.TopicService"
  |         name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=JMS_TOPIC" xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Topic-xmbean.xml">
  |         <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |         <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |         <attribute name="JNDIName">tst/JMS_TOPIC</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="Clustered">true</attribute>
  |     </mbean>

with this configuration I have the message sent only to the topic on the local node, but not to the topics on the other nodes in the cluster.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217934#4217934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217934