[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Dissappearing JNDI Names

dchsalmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 14 14:39:25 EDT 2009

Hi, I am trying to update to jboss 4.2.3. I have a clustered JMS setup which works fine in jboss3.2.8, using hasingleton.

I start one server and all is fine. When I look at the jndi names, XAConnectionFactory is there. No problem.

When I start a second node, I get the following on both servers, and when I look at the jndi names, XAConnectionFactory is gone.

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XAConnectionFactory not bound
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:296)
	at org.jboss.ha.jndi.TreeHead.lookupLocally(TreeHead.java:296)
	at org.jboss.ha.jndi.TreeHead.lookup(TreeHead.java:215)
	at org.jboss.ha.jndi.HAJNDI.lookup(HAJNDI.java:155)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor164.invoke(Unknown Source)

I am at a loss. Any insights will be much appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218041#4218041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218041