[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Requesting the EJB container to remove an instance

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 14 20:08:45 EDT 2009

"ALRubinger" wrote : I'll implement "remove()" for us.  It'll be dependent upon the new EJB3 release (due out this week).

I thought so. We're starting to have other deps on newer revs of JBoss AS (bug in Javassist proxies) so we'll bounce our minimum up to JBoss AS 5.1.0.CR1 once it's out.

anonymous wrote : Your implementation of JBossEjbReference will not work w/ SessionContext.getInvokedBusinessInterface() because it's looking up a non-deterministic proxy.  Why did you chooe to go for:

  | this.jndiName = fullJndiName.substring(0, fullJndiName.lastIndexOf("-"));
  |
  | ..?
  |
  | "create" and "get" look good.

Because I'm lazy and wanted to get something roughly working ;-)

I would much prefer to use the deterministic proxy, but couldn't work out the best way to do it - if I created a new jboss.ejb3 EjbReference, I got a different SFSB instance each time.

Really, we need behaviour analagous to SessionContext.getBussinessInterface() here... Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218053#4218053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218053