[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Database Changes between 3.3.1 and 3.2.6

insumo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 15 21:18:09 EDT 2009

I have just downloaded jBPM 3.2.6 SP1 after running 3.3.1, and have found that the Oracle database schema has changed, specifically replacing CLOB fields with VARCHAR2(4000) fields.

I have been able to find Jira tickets for problems with 4000 char fields, (truncation etc) and fixes that use on Sybase TEXT fields instead of VARCHAR(4000), however I have not found anything about reverting from TEXT/CLOB back to fixed length fields.

So, is there a specific reason for reverting back to 4000 char fields, or is this an unintended regression issue?

Thanks in advance
Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218113#4218113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218113