[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - H2 DB Integration w/ JBoss Tools

jnt30 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 15 23:17:36 EDT 2009

Hello All,
I was trying to work through some of the examples in the Seam In Action book, which utilizes an H2 DB.

When in Eclipse, I have set up an H2 driver based off of the Generic JDBC template and can connect to the DB correctly via the DB perspective, can ping the DB correctly via the "Test Connection" via the "Settings" screen in the seam gen GUI, however when I go to the "Seam Generate Entities" and try to reverse engineer the DB into entities when I try refreshing the DB and it gives a message in the database listings "<Couldn't connect to Database>".

I'm guessing I'm just doing something stupid, but I'm not really sure as both Seam and H2 are new to me.  Any pointers for the new kid?

Cheers,
Justin N.
Chicago, IL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218124#4218124