[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss + Apache

Endy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 16 04:29:16 EDT 2009

I have a dozen sites running on my old server, some purely Java sites and some PHP ones, all running on good 'ol Orion. I'm migrating to a new server, and switching to JBoss.

I've been contemplating on how to set up everything. I've been thinking of running both Apache for the PHP sites, and JBoss for my Java sites, in parallel and configure/bind them to listen to the specific IPs without being aware of each other. Ie, Apache would listen to the IPs for the PHP sites and handle those, while JBoss would listen the IPs for the Java sites. Both would have virtual host configs since there are multiple sites. I figured this approach would be a lot easier than using Apache as front end and JBoss as back end or vice versa.

The question is, is this a feasible approach ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218144#4218144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218144