[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: Is there a way to force all messages to be persisted?

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 16 11:20:51 EDT 2009

"ranieri85" wrote : Hi... is there a way to persist all messages instead of use Memory Cache?

  | I've change my \deploy-hasingleton\jms\mssql-jdbc2-service.xml and setted HighMemoryMark and MaxMemoryMark to 0, but I still can't see the messages in JMS_Messages table

It won't persist messages if you are sending them to a non-durable destination,
this is regardless of the persistent flag on the message.
e.g. a non-durable topic subscription never survives a reboot so there's no need
to persist messages.
See the explanation on the WIKI on when messages are considered persistable.

P.S. I'm surprised your config doesn't throw an error, since part of the calculation
requires dividing by the difference between the high and max mark?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218332#4218332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218332