[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Need help to fix timer issue

Arunkumar DSRC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 09:55:04 EDT 2009

I am using JBPM 3.2.3 and tomcat 5.5.20

  | <state name="tsmactoncr" async="true">
  | <event type="node-leave">
  | <cancel-timer name="timer"></cancel-timer>
  | </event>
  | <timer duedate="7 seconds" name="timer" transition="to escalated">
  | <script>
  | System.out.println("escalatedr---::"+node.getName());
  | node.leave(executionContext,"to escalated");
  | </script>
  | </timer>
  | <transition to="normailflow" name="to normal flow"></transition>
  | <transition to="escalationflow" name="to escalated"></transition>
  | </state>

I have a state node where I have a timer which is set for 7 seconds and transition set to "to escalated".
I also have a script tag in which i have a node.leave("to escalated");.If I dont provide with the node.leave I see the SOP getting printed in a infinite loop.
My requirement is if the timer is triggred and after 7 seconds I want to send a mail automatically for which I have a mail node and should take the transition"to escalated". if user acts on it in less than 7 seconds it should trigger a different transition say" normalflow"
Thanks for your help in advance.
Arunkumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218648#4218648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218648