[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Access the EJB2 bean from EJB3 Service problem

konstantin.ermakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 10:13:36 EDT 2009

Hi!

I am writing a small EJB3 Service app, which should call the EJB2 app. The code looks like this:

  | @Service(name="MyService")
  | @Depends("jboss.management.local:J2EEApplication=EJB2App.ear,J2EEServer=Local,j2eeType=EJBModule,name=EJB2App.jar")
  | class MyManagement implements ManagementI, RemoteI {
  |
  | public void start() throws Exception() {

  | ServiceHome home = (ServiceHome) context.lookup("IamHere");
  | ServiceImpl impl = home.create(ctx); // <--

  | };
  |
  | };

As soon as I call "home.create" the jboss hangs. What I noticed, that If I will deploy my service after the JBoss start and EJB2 app will be completly deployed, everything works fine. It seems to me, that I have to wait for the "start" of EJB2 App and not for the "Deploy". Does somebody met the similar problem? Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218659#4218659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218659