[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @EJB injection in JBoss 5 application clients?

xmedeko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 17 13:35:49 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am a beginner with JEE. I don't understand, why examples here http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12835 have a class with main method in the EAR file. As I understand, the EAR is deployed on the server, but one usually need to deploy clinets on the other machines. Also, the client would need to access the remote interface. So, I thing there should be 3 jars: one for a server, one for a client and a shared jar with interfaces and shared objects. Is that right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218780#4218780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218780