[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WebServiceContext injection. Was it fixed or not?

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 05:40:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using JBOSS 4.2.3 with JBOSS WS 3.1.0 and I am also getting the same problem. The web service context is getting null. Here is my service

  | @WebService(serviceName = "AWFUtilityService", targetNamespace = "http://www.test.com/WF/Framework/AWFUtilityService", endpointInterface = "com.test.wf.framework.awfutilityservice.AWFUtilityServicePortType",portName="AWFUtilityServicePort",wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/AWFUtilityService.wsdl")
  | public class AWFUtilityServiceImpl implements AWFUtilityServicePortType {
  |
  | 	@Resource
  | 	WebServiceContext context;
  |
  | 	@WebMethod
  | 	public String getCorrelationID(String CorrelationID)
  | 			throws GetCorrelationIDFault
  | 	{
  | 		SOAPMessageContext soapMsgContext = (SOAPMessageContext) context.getMessageContext();
  | 		try {
  | 			boolean login = ParseAndValidateSoapHeader(soapMsgContext);
  | 		} catch (EPMAuthenticationFailureException e) {
  | 			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
  | 			e.printStackTrace();
  | 		}
  | 		String strCorrValue = EPMUtils.GetGloballyUniqueID();
  | 		return CorrelationID + "_" + strCorrValue;
  | 	}

Is this still a bug in JBOSS WS or am I doing some thing wrong.

Thanks
DHanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218957#4218957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218957