[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JUnit : process with timers / async=

gchanteb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 06:58:54 EDT 2009

Sorry but i don't find these examples.
I have jbpm.3.2.6.SP1 with a directory named "examples".

In this directory, i have 8 processdefinitions: assignment/businesstrip/door/raise/rulesaction/simple/taskinstance/websale.

1- There is no node with "async=true" in these examples, so there is no JUnit which treats this case.
2- There is a timer into websale but when i look into JUnit test, developer just treat variables, states, tasks...

Maybe there are other examples, could you tell me where i could find them ?

Thx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219008#4219008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219008