[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: is it possible for MVCCInvocationContext to have null mv

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 07:50:15 EDT 2009

"dukehoops" wrote :
  | 1. the pattern I described in the post linked below is not an edge case:
  | http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217616#4217616

I agree that the pattern is not an edge case for Hib/JBC3 integration, but it is an edge case for JBC3 in general.  Rest assured, just because I refer to it as an edge case doesn't mean it isn't important and won't be fixed.  :-)

In fact, if you want to build JBC3 trunk and give it a whirl, I'd appreciate the feedback.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219033#4219033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219033