[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM process composition

Thinkstream09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 11:59:22 EDT 2009

Actually, I am rethinking the usefulness of the process composition feature.
I have several processes that share some elements. I thought factoring the shared elements out would work
What I need is this:
1. The parent process and child process must be identifiable by the same id.
2. Assignments made in either process must be visible to the other process.
It seems the "subprocess" gets different id than the parent process. Also, it appear the assignments made in the subprocess would not be visible in the parent process.
So it looks I would end-up with 2 separate process id (parent + child) as well as assignment mismatch.
Unless  I am incorrect here I think I will just add the steps to the all processes, despite the multiplication factor.
Am I missing something here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219155#4219155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219155