[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Web App not running, getting a file download popup windo

gbadavidson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 17:24:22 EDT 2009

Ok, this has just gone from strange to very wierd. In an attempt to figure this out, or out of pure fustration, I went to a competing product (not to be named) and set up a small test app. I installed tomcat 6 and using the other tool created and deployed a small app to tomcat. I did not change  anything in Jboss Dev Studio.  I went back into JBDS and just redeployed the app and it worked. No changes at all. I was shocked. Please let me reassure you that no changes were made to JBDS. I am wondering if it could be something in IE? Once an app had a problem loading it  would not load properly. But when a different app is run on a different server all of a sudden it works? It does not make any sense to me but right now I am not going to argue with success.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219271#4219271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219271