[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Web App not running, getting a file download popup windo

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 17:48:15 EDT 2009

This conversation is moving too fast, with new issues being brought out every few minutes, making what I just typed of dubious help. I am not even sure of where you stand and what is working and what is not working. My take on your last post is that you brought in a new IDE and Tomcat and after getting the app working there is miraculously started working on JBoss Dev Studio and JBoss AS. Is that correct?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219283#4219283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219283