[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: A ClassCastException

afrodom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 18:06:19 EDT 2009

Jboss does attempt, and made, temp\ directorium, and inside it store deployed applications configurations files.
The java.io.IOException occurs when I omit  xercesIml.jar file from lib folder of my application. But it's not point because, why I cannot isolate classloading on my application (to use it's ONLY  libraries. I don want to remove xercesIml.jar, because I 'll get another exception, and another and another...It's not a point ( I cannot remove all libraries).
Let's return on first exception the source :

  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration canno
  | t be cast to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration

why this occurs, if I perform correct isolation of class loading, that is the issue????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219640#4219640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219640