[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - No Content-type in the header

gurkanerdogdu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 20 05:42:34 EDT 2009

Hi;

JDK : 1.6.0_11-b03
Server : 5.0.1.GA

I have developed an EJB3 class like this;

@WebService(name="EchoWebService", portName="EchoPort", serviceName="EchoService")
@Stateless
@SOAPBinding(RPC)
public class EchoServiceBean implement IEchoService
{
  @WebMethod
  public String echo(String echo){return echo}
}

It is succesfully deployed in to the server, I can see  WSDL file.

After that I created a client using the wsconsume, it generates EchoService client code.

But when I want to call the webservice via EchoService using wsrunclient
--> wsrunclient MyMainMethod "Echo", it throws the following exception

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException : No Content-type in the header!

What is the problem?

Thanks;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219758#4219758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219758