[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How to install a bean without affecting unrelated bean's

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 20 09:29:17 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | 1) Is this API that is being used in the Bean1.start() the correct way to install a bean? I guess yes, because i could not find any other API which does a similar thing :)

Isn't a single entry the best approach?
So you know you cannot "screw" it up. ;-)

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | 2) What is the best way to install a bean without affecting the state of other *unrelated beans*. In this example, Bean2 and Bean3 are unrelated, still installing Bean2 is causing a state change in Bean3. How do i avoid this?

If you wanted this, it would mean you would have to express all your
"unrelated" dependencies, hence making it *related*. :-)

Why would this bother you?

If it's really a case when those beans are not allowed to move fwd,
then it's just a case of missing proper dependencies. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219853#4219853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219853