[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Session portlet to another portlet

peris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 21 07:25:17 EDT 2009

Jboss server 4.2.2ga
Jbossportal 2.7.0

I have created one portal. This portal contains four portlets.

I need to store some information in session in one portlet ( ie, A ) and get that information in another portlet (ie, B). I can get the value through Inter portlet communication but I need to get this through session only. Is there any way?.  please reply.

I used the below code but i got only null values
request.getPortletSession().setAttribute("country", country, PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220018#4220018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220018