[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: taskcal - jBPM integration with Internet calendars

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 21 08:06:48 EDT 2009

With all the online mobile devices it is indeed a very interesting addition.

On thing that I think would make it *a lot more secure*  ;-) is using a hash as an ID instead of the actorid. (just like google does) This would require an additional field in the identity system I think

The usecases are nice btw, especially the pooled assignment stuff.

I'll see if I can get it to work on my Nokia N95 and/or iPod Touch.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220024#4220024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220024