[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Server is not Responding ( Jboss 4.2.3.GA with JDK1.5) a

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 22 04:06:30 EDT 2009

Probably yes. Looking at the code of the StandardWrapper (which is a Tomcat thing) http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/container/tc5.5.x/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core/StandardWrapper.java, this is the number of servlet instances that have been created for the servlet. And 854 is really a very high number. From what i see the maxInstances by default is 20 so i don't know how 854 instances were created in first place. Are any configurations changed on your setup?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220067#4220067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220067