[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss Portal v2.7.1 / Solaris 10 SPARC / No route to hos

thegman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 22 06:09:46 EDT 2009

I've been trolling the forums and I think it's because when deploying wsrp it tries to validate it over the Internet.. If I removed the sar for it then no exceptions upon startup.

I also found a document on using it "offline" so I'll give that a shot too.

It'd be really nice if these sorts of things are documented in the quickstart guide. I couldn't even see any reference to requiring an Internet connection, etc.

Who do I email / message to ask them to update this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220073#4220073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220073