[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: deleted entit

jochen.reinhardt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 22 19:25:55 EDT 2009

Hi!

Strange name, but OK...
Please post your full error message with stack trace. Nevertheless, it seems to me like you have some on delete cascade in your m:n relationship.

I can't really tell, may be you remove some referenced entities, and afterwards, you remove the referencing entity, which in turn tries to delete the referenced entities again. So please be more precise about your m:n relationship.

Best regards,
Jochen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220102#4220102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220102