[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Anyway of removing the MDB username and password from th

thai777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 22 19:58:18 EDT 2009

Thank you for your reply jaikiran.

The problem with using the -D option for the JVM will mean that anyone logged on to the machine will be able to view the username and password when they view the process using the ps command.

However, I think you have just made me realised that we will be  deploying on a Windows server for this application and will be using the Windows Service process to start JBoss so that might not pose a
after all (i.e. we can use the -D option).  Am I right? Will confirm this now.

Still, it will be good to find out what was the problem with the properties-service.xml not loading for jboss.xml.

Thanks,

-Thai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220104#4220104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220104