[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server 2008 Failure

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 00:05:46 EDT 2009

Sounds like all you did was replace hsqldb-sd.xml with mssql-ds.xml, which, as I pointed out, is not sufficient to change the DefaultDS data source to use a different database.  You also have to change the SQL statements used my Quartz and by the messaging service. The messaging ones should be fairly easy - check the docs/examples/jms directory for a SQL Server-specific config file. Quartz is a little tougher - you will have ot go to the Quartz web site and download the Quartz sources, find the file containing the SQL Server SQL statements, and then edit JBoss' Quartz config file, replacing the existing SQL statements.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220115#4220115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220115