[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Connection pooling in Jboss

akhtarbhat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 00:37:41 EDT 2009

HI ALL,

I did successfully  connection pooling in Jboss on one database in the same network.

Now i want to do the connection pooling of same jboss with another database but the database will be in the other network (Class C network).
Suppose the IP is something like 192.168.1.72  and the global IP of the network is something like this 202.149.20.10.

Can any one suggest me how I have to configure .xml file in the deployment folder.
Your help would be appreciable.

Thanks and regards,
Bhat

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220117#4220117