[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Not able to launch JBDS anymore.

gbadavidson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 01:39:01 EDT 2009

I am unable to cut and paste the full message but  I am now getting a JVM terminated exit code = -1. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall jboss development server due to a series of problems I have encountered. When I try to reinstall JBDS after an unintall it doe not install fully. The install wizard hangs on the 9 of 10 panel, the shortcut panel. I have followed the instructions that i have seen but it isn't working. Is there anything manual I need to do? I am running a new 64 bit laptop running vista. Please, I need to get this running.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220124#4220124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220124