[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - token.signal don't wait

coldy77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 04:27:44 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have used a older version of jbpm/ jboss ESB since Friday.

I called Processes by getting a process instance and the fire a signal on the root token.

the "token.signal()" wait until the process finish or a wait state entered. This is, what i want.

Now I update jbpm and esb to the latest GA.

Now token.signal() don't wait anymore. It starts the process, but the first ESB Action is invoked, when the caller-Thread, where I start the process, is finished. The Node-Enter event raises in the moment, I start the process.

Is there something changed in starting a jbpm process?

Best Regards and Thanks in advise
Michael Coldewey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220143#4220143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220143