[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBOSS reverse engineering not working

dearmallu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 06:08:08 EDT 2009

JBOSS reverse engineering causes my system to hang.
Database consists of some 100 tables for my Schema.
The things I did.
Created a Hibernate Project.
Added  hibernate configuratin file and then console configuration.
And when I try to view my connection details in Hibernate views(From view Menu) Its showing Connection Factory and other details as null(Not showing anything).

I tried using reverse mapping and it taking hours to fetch(Its hanging..)
Is this  some problem  with JBOSS IDE 2.0(Beta)
Or Some problem with my configurations.
Any step by step guides to resolve this problem (JBOSS document).
I tried every document and yet not found any solution.
Help me solve this issue.

If neded I will be posting the xml files in my next post

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220164#4220164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220164