[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI, Quartz, and god Is it a weird issue

Dusteh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 09:24:10 EDT 2009

Here is the stack I'm receiving,

  | 2009-03-23 08:19:37,906 INFO  [STDOUT] [ERROR] - JRCAgent2 detected an exception: Error finding JNDI name (CAMPUSCALL)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.reports.reportdefinition.datainterface.a.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.reports.reportdefinition.datainterface.a.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.reports.reportdefinition.datainterface.a.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.reports.reportdefinition.datainterface.a.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.reports.reportdefinition.datainterface.g.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.b.b.byte(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.b.b.int(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.JRCCommunicationAdapter.request(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.proxy.remoteagent.x.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.proxy.remoteagent.q.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.dd.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ReportSource.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ReportSource.a(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.PrintOutputController.export(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.PrintOutputController.export(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.crystaldecisions.reports.sdk.PrintOutputController.export(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.rcody.ReportEngine.batching.ReportEngineBatchJob$ExecuteSavedReports.doReportExport(ReportEngineBatchJob.java:950)
  | 	at com.rcody.ReportEngine.batching.ReportEngineBatchJob$ExecuteSavedReports.run(ReportEngineBatchJob.java:543)
  | 	at com.rcody.ReportEngine.batching.ReportEngineBatchJob.runJob(ReportEngineBatchJob.java:218)
  | 	at com.rcody.ReportEngine.batching.ReportEngineBatchJob.execute(ReportEngineBatchJob.java:156)
  | 	at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:203)

I'm not sure how much help this is going to be as, I wrote earlier it seems to be more of a JNDI configuration issue with Jboss, as it works in all instances but through the scheduled process.

Thanks for the help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220236#4220236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220236