[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - UseJBossWebLoader True or False

kashif.ali.uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 10:30:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have just setup a jboss 4.2.3 server and I have deployed 10 applications

all the applications are WAR files and all of them contain saxon.jar. When I leave the value:

UseJBossWebLoader to its default to false.... however this causes exceptions.

if I set this to true, everything seems happy?

reading the config

  <!-- A flag indicating if the JBoss Loader should be used. This loader
           uses a unified class loader as the class loader rather than the tomcat
           specific class loader.
           The default is false to ensure that wars have isolated class loading
           for duplicate jars and jsp files.
      -->
      false

One would think that to have isolated you leave this value as is? However in my experiance this is not the case. Can someone please confirm if I am wrong or not?

If I am not the config file and the wiki documentation should be updated.

Just to note:

Jboss version 4.2.3:
file edited
/opt/jboss/server/test/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220269#4220269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220269